Arkadium has been reinventing content since 2001. In that time, our games and interactive products have been played hundreds of billions of times, delighting users while helping our partners achieve their goals.
Arkadium is looking for an exceptional, experienced Senior Data Engineer to play an integral role within our Base Engineers department.
THIS VACANCY REQUIRES RELOCATION TO KRASNODAR
- Responsible for building and maintaining optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting by the Data and Analytics department.
- Builds data processing frameworks that handle the business’s growing database.
- Strives to continuously develop new and improved data engineering capabilities
- Responsible for the full life-cycle of the back-end development of the business’s data warehouse as well as the development of ETL processes, cube development for database and performance administration, and dimensional designing of the table structures
- Collaborate with all data science team members and other colleagues on data analysis projects and research activities
- Strong understanding of scaling, performance and scheduling, batch and streaming data architectures.
- Knowledge of data management fundamentals and data storage principles.
- Focus on data warehouse technical architectures, data modeling, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT, reporting/analytic tools and extracting value from large datasets.
- Knowing ‘Big data’ Azure services will be a big plus (Data Lake Analytics, Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Spark, HDInsight, HDFS, Hive)
- Experience with SQL Server and SSAS monitoring and workload optimization.
- Proficiency in Python or C# or other similar languages.
- Upper-intermediate English level and good speaking skills.
- Ability to manage time and assigned tasks efficiently.
- Health Insurance with heavily subsidized medical, dental & vision plans starting on day one
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses
- For nonresidents: Relocation bonus to help a move to Krasnodar
- A good balance between work and personal life, including Happy Fridays in the summer
- Additional paid time off and work from home days
- A focus on professional growth through internal classes, access to professional conferences, and specialized training and certification to industry standards;
- Company-paid English courses in the office