Brane is a global marketing company based in Singapore. We help early-stage products to build an scalable user acquisition strategy and run it up. We are the trusted partner of 100+ leading companies as Facebook, eBuy, Alibaba Group, King and others.
Now we are looking for a Project Manager. You'll partner with analytics, user acquisition and creative teams to ensure they're successful.
This position can be based anywhere in the world (working remotely).
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and redesign business process in sales, project management and others fields;
- Support and interact with executive leadership and key partners within the business in developing business process strategies, including long-term goals and objectives, risk management, and facilitate cross-functional team collaboration;
- Support the planning process across various business projects and be a trusted and critical adviser to the business’s executive team and relevant partners during strategy formulation, development, and execution
- Program manage sophisticated, cross-functional initiatives and launches (i.e., set process, deadlines, results) end-to-end
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of work experience in management consulting, sales analytics, sales operations, or strategy and operations at a technology company;
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships and work collaboratively;
- Experience in applying operational processes efficiency frameworks such as Lean Management, Six Sigma, and other operational efficiency tools;
- Practical working experience in growth strategy implementation, strategic planning, complex financial analysis;
- Proven abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Proficiency in convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
What you’ll get:
- Company as a Platform culture;
- 100% remote job;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Liberal paid personal time off (holidays and scheduled vacations);
- Company-sponsored activities.