Required skills & experience:
- Intermediate level of English or higher, both written and verbal;
- You need to have 4+ years of experience with C#/.NET of which at least 3+ years with Unity 3D;
- Robust understanding of geometry and vector math;
- Good knowledge of Unity Engine, including asset bundles, coroutines, EventSystem, execution order of MonoBehaviour event functions, etc.;
- Good knowledge of .NET framework, including collections, threads, exception handling, framework interfaces, etc.;
- Solid understanding of OO design patterns and principles.
- Designing and implementing code architecture;
- Refactoring of, and working with existing code base;
- Driving User Story delivery from requirements elicitation to production;
- Helping Product Owner to identify technical requirements;
- Estimating and requirements testing;
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code;
- Actively solving problems with performance and stability issues;
- Collaborating closely with the whole project team (artists, business analysist and other developers) in order to improve 3d features, artistic output and the whole workflow.
Nice to have:
- Experience with build pipelines, specifically Jenkins/Hudson;
- Technical background in server-side web development;
- Experience in game development with Unity 2D/3D, C++, C#.
- Experience in 3D modelling;
Experience with ARKit/ARCore, AR Foundation, Vuforia;
- Shader programming skills.
We can offer:
- Working in a world’s leading software engineering company according to Forrester, Deloitte, and IAOP;
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota;
- Opportunity to work on leading-edge platforms and technologies;
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills;
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews;
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule.
- Business trips to USA
Lead Unity DeveloperВ архиве с 4 мая 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию