Менеджер по развитию Facebook
TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest digital media publishers in the world, producing tons of entertaining and enlightening online content for more than 1 billion subscribers around the world. We are the company behind the wildly successful DIY channel 5-Minute Crafts, the inspirational and creative channel Bright Side, and other popular channels across YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. With a 17-year history, offices in 4 countries, and a team of 2200 creative minds globally, the growth of our company continues to accelerate every day.
Great news - we relaunched NISE FB page and already have several hits, where videos are gaining more than 40 million views!
So we are looking for a full-time Facebook Development Manager to rock with us!
- search content for videos
- communicate with the Legal Dept and the authors of the material
- prepare technical assignments for the winners
- build the plot of the video
- write the text for the video
- prepare copyrights for videos
- check the finished video and send it for revision (if necessary - send to the author for verification)
- write an announcement, tags, title
- video publication
- publication on the page
- analysis of performance videos, selection of topics based on the analysis and interests of the audience
- full responsibility for the content: if necessary, work with stamps, with monetization, solving technical problems with IT, etc
- the desire and ability to devote a full day to this project
- ability to navigate in numbers and indicators (in social networks in general and on Facebook in particular), search for hit references
- ability to work with a team, to be a leader
- knowledge of English at least intermediate
- Russian would be a big plus
- interest in crafting and DIY content
- ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them
- ability to work in Slack, Asana, Confluence
We appreciate your interest in our job vacancies and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the subsequent steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates; all the data you provide to us is kept protected and confidential.
Join TheSoul Publishing, we're cool!
Подбор персонала ведется в ADME (CY) LTD. ADME (CY) LTD входит в группу компаний TheSoul Publishing, которая также работает под брендом ADME